ASID is offering scholarships to people with an intellectual disability who require financial assistance to attend the ASID 2018 Conference on the Gold Coast.
To support as many people as possible with their attendance a review process will be conducted once all applications have been received.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Identify as having an intellectual disability
- Live within Australia or New Zealand
- Need support to pay for accommodation and/or travel for either yourself or your support person/family carer to attend the conference
Download the form below, and return completed form to the ASID Secretariat by 24 August 2018. Please note late applications will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE preference will be given to those presenting at the ASID Conference. Confirmation of a successful application will be advised by 14 September 2018.
- The maximum scholarship amounts may not be able to cover all of your expenses to attend the conference. If you receive a scholarship, you will be required to pay for the outstanding amount
- Priority will be given to people who are presenting a paper, workshop or poster at the conference
- Applicants will need to register for the conference
- Expenses will be reimbursed to the applicant after receipts and evidence of purchase have been received